Wednesday, January 14, 2009

facing my fears

well since this is my first post here at blogspot i thought it would be nice to start off with something light...

i first thought that writing was a terrible task to do. especially when you are asked to make an essay when those who will be reading have their own concepts of what is a good essay or not. i always feared writing my thoughts since i know that there may are lots of people out there who may think of me as someone who is seriously troubled or think of me as something else. they may laugh at my writing and dismiss it as a child's fantasy. of course it was..and that was years ago.

now, i write to comfort myself. i usually keep a journal though it may sound old style. i write what i see or simply jot down a thought. by the end of the day i find myself wondering at what i've written and that will lead me to writing something longer.

i've finished several notebooks and yet no one has read them yet. soon..when i'm ready...



No comments:

Post a Comment